Thursday, February 16, 2012

Greetings, Folks!

Not too much has changed in the lab since last semester. Several
students are continuing their work on independent projects and
discussion of the next field season has begun. We continue our weekly
analysis and inventory of the cultural remains recovered from the Fort
and find new and interesting things every week.

On a personal note, I am starting to develop my thesis proposal around
the clay smoking pipe fragments that we have recovered over the past
decade. I am excited to begin this new chapter in my academic career
and hope that the data generated from my research can answer some
questions and present some new ones. Hope you will continue to check
in with us as we move closer to the field season and thank you again
for your constant support and encouragement. Check back soon for more
news!

-Alexander Brand

No comments: